taft show

katherine asked if she should come to the taft show.

my answer is this:  ABSOLUTELY!

i'll be there, and what more reason do you need?  lol  no, seriously, there
will be listees from all over the states, including from california (yay,
stevieboo!  and melanie, are you coming?) and from oregon, and it's going to
be plenty of fun!

hey, bru-say...if i send you some money, can you get me a ticket?  and is
anyone going to give me a place to crash for a few hours before i have to
head back out to pittsburgh for my afternoon christmas concert on saturday?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka