Re: POST Taft Show

On 11/7/01 3:10 PM, quoth the effervescent Drew at VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU:

>It appears that we will be hosting the post-Taft-show BRUNCH at my place on
>Saturday, December 8. Probably 10:30 or so...
>
>Good?

Excellent! I'm bringing brioche, if my Mom cooperates. Her brioche are
out of this world.

Now it only remains to nail down the events surrounding the show itself.
Are we still on en masse for a post-show dinner at Uno's?

Also, I've said it before but it's getting a bit more relevant now: I'm
trying to coordinate rides, should people need them. PLEASE TELL ME:

From where are you driving/needing a ride?
If you're driving, how many people would you be willing to take?
What day were you planning on arriving/leaving?