Re: Over the Rhine at the Taft Theatre

Ms. Ysoie writes:

Oh-- and the simple answer to the mystery is that that that we were
searching for had not mysteriously disappeared in the first place. It was
just in another folder I hadn't read yet.

Aha... but unfortunately, that doesn't explain why I never received it.  Anyone care to explain that one?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Gillian Welch - Hell Among the Yearlings

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl