Re: RE: Over the Rhine at the Taft Theatre

On 11/7/01 10:33 AM, quoth the effervescent
michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com at michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com:

>That's a vicious lie and there is no truth in it whatsoever.  Why I haven't
>even had my computer on in 6 months.  And I was out of town and mostly blind
>at the time.  But I will take a spanking if it's really necessary.

That's it-- NOW I have to bring the Spatula of Divine Retribution to an
OtR show.

STOP THE MADNESS!

Oh-- and the simple answer to the mystery is that that that we were
searching for had not mysteriously disappeared in the first place. It was
just in another folder I hadn't read yet.