paypal

Michael Cade wrote:
> Anyone else get the "sorry, but Paypal isn't free
> for you anymore" note? That really is a drag, I
> sell a little of this and that and never go over
> the $200 monthly amount.  But now if I want to
> accept Paypal, I have to pay business fees.  I
> was pretty cool buying and selling and never
> having to outlay and real cash, just keep a
> running balance in the Paypal account.  Oh well.

i do a lot of business on PayPal ($300/mo), but
lately also on BillPoint... the fees aren't that
bad... $.30 + 2.9%... it's just part of doing
business...

with PayPal, its only on credit card transactions
received, i believe.

it sucks that they're charging on all accounts
now, but oh well.  yes, oh well.

fall on me.
Dan

np: king's x - gretchen goes to nebraska