LEGENDS cancelled??? (no OTR)

Title: LEGENDS cancelled??? (no OTR)

I know someone else had mentioned the Legends Concert (Randy Stonehill, Daniel Amos, Sweet Comfort Band and 77s) and we were really looking forward to it in Elgin this week.  I just saw it was cancelled.  Any one know why?

We were even considering heading to the Michigan show as well, but all the shows were cxl'd "by the promoter".

sp : Alice Cooper - Last Temptation  (I forgot about the Neil Gaiman collaboration - the music is good haven't delved into the lyrics yet)  Good code slinging tunes