OtR is for slackers too ( was Re: teletery )

I'm a big time lazy person.  Doesn't make me miserable so I don't
complain too much.  I think that's got a little to do w/ why I like,
If Nothing Else, so much.  Its almost the signature slacker song (to
me at least).  The sun ties up my hands on weekends like clockwork.
It's rough I tell ya.

Anytime I feel lame or that I *should* be doing something else, I
think, "If nothing else, I can dream, I can dream..."  and I smile.
It's already been touched on, but I'll say again, I absolutely love
the mp3 rarity version of that.  So dreamy and bare emotion.  Another
thing that made my heart sponge up OtR so fast and full was how easy
and almost natural it is to close my eyes when I hear them.  And,
hopefully this makes sense, but their music allows me to listen to
them, feel them, yet think and go through my own thoughts at the same
time.  Their songs, Karin's voice, my life, all at once.  No music
has made me cry so satisfyingly, I've never fought an OtR tear.  It's
a beautiful thing. A very beautiful thing.

With at least a week's worth of sappy thoughts,
michelle

note: no i'm not one big clump of a human crying all the time ;)