Re: teletery (was Re: suckburgh)

Michael Cade wrote:

> I'm not such a TV is evil and is the devil's tool etc as Liesel seems
> to be.  But I certainly look at most of it as a total mind drain.  I
> view it more as a time waste.  It seems in my life, stuff just is
> never done.  I always seem to be falling behjind in what needs to get
> done now, much less if I spent several hours a week watching TV.

I'm with you here -- I don't have a TV in my room though, so it's not
such a temptation now.  I do have the weekly west wing viewing though.
Ah, Rob Lowe.  I don't always agree with the politics, but the writing
on that show is so clever.  And I like Rob Lowe.

> good god the implications may
> >rival those of everyone in the united states jumping
> >from a 3 foot latter at the same time on a wednesday
> >afternoon -- it would rock my world.
> >
> Um was that a 3' ladder, 3' latte or a 3' CD of "Latter Days" (Hah OTR
> content)

Would that be a tall latte?  Indeed.

> Rock on

np: Cindy Morgan - Elementary (an eclectic album if I ever heard one.
Still not sure what to think of it)