RE: suckburgh

Title: RE: suckburgh

I guess I just wasn't a product of MTV or VH1 or any of that stuff.  All I am looking for is live concert footage.  I suppose that there could be some pretty cool conceptual "music videos" of some bands/songs, but I probably have only about 2-3 hours of MTV viewing time in my life so I couldn't really comment on that.

Never had cable or satellite TV.

If it wasn't for Casablanca and a few other movies (and early X-files), probably wouldn't even have a TV.