OtR Footage (was Re: Assorted swag)

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:
> I wish they could find some video footage of shows or something,
> now that
> would really get my interest!

I asked Stacie quite a while back about that.  If K & L had any
concerts they'd taped.  She said she was pretty sure Linford had a
few shows on video for own use, that Serpents & Gloves was all that
was available as far as video goes.  Maybe with proper begging and
pleading...

I mean, from my standpoint way way waaaaay out in the middle of the
pacific ocean w/ not even a teeny weeny possibility of them coming
out here, I know the geographically deserted of us would really be
lifelongly (its a real word today for desperate purpose) thankful...

*selfishly milking it for all it could be worth*
 michelle