Assorted swag

Title: Assorted swag

Hey Mark,

Are you gonna let anyone else in on the bidding?  Just kidding?

Actually I already have one of the old Patience CDs (autographed even), so there really isn't anything out there that I want badly.  I guess the compilations don't do anything for me.  The HDIF CD is getting my interest up.  I have the trading cards as well, I think the box got a little misshaped from humidity but the cards are still perfect.  I'm not sure what exactly the last day of spring thing is though, I'll have to keep watching that one.

I wish they could find some video footage of shows or something, now that would really get my interest!