films for radio/moth

hi kids!  guess what *i* found this morning!  yep, you guessed it..._films
for radio_.  i put *strength* on repeat a bunch of times already...i was
going through withdrawel.  luckily stevieboo adores me *wink* and when he
drove me to the airport saturday night he brought _ffr_ to appease me.  YAY
stevieboo!  :)

anyway, i'm listening to *moth* now, and i'm thinking about all of the listee
(lostee?) revelations about it, and i'm starting to wonder what *i* think
about it.

i'm not quite sure, it's something i'll have mull over, but...the one line
that's popping out at me at the moment is "and with these eyes, it's hard to
see."  that line, of course, sends me straight back to the ee cummings poem
that states

human merely being doubt unimaginable you?
now the ears of my ears awake
now the eyes of my eyes are opened
i thank you god.

ok, so i'm obsessed with this song (ooohh...we started a new one
yesterday...a version of *lo, how a rose e'er blooming*, for two
choruses...and it's GORGEOUS!), but i just made that connection between the
two right now.

anyway, i'm going to go back to other e-mails (*wink*) and i'm also going to

happy tuesday, everyone!
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka