Re: a question of meaning

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:

> What I think is *most* interesting about the lyric
> is the grammer: why
> is the knife Isaac's? You'd think it'd be Abe's
> knife, not Isaac's.

Maybe because, unlike every other time we hear this
story told or mentioned, it is told from Abraham's
perspective and we are admonished to look at how it
affected him.  Possibly they are looking at how the
whole scenario affected Isaac and his faith.

Just a thought...

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.