OT: Suzanne Vega show

I'm guessing there are probably a few Suzanne Vega fans here. My wife and I
saw her Friday night at a small community theatre in NJ (which is aptly
named "The Community Theatre"). She puts on a really excellent show. I
highly recommend going if she's in your neck o' the woods. I also recommend
her new album (_Songs In Red & Gray_) -- it's been spinnin' constantly in
the car all weekend.

The reason I figured I'd mention her here is that we were discussing how
"pure" her voice is, and that it compares to Karin's in that what you hear
live is exactly what you hear from the studio. Very little post-processing.

Also, she's playing at Bogart's in December :)

dave