Re: derek webb

I would definately be interested in a Derek solo album.  I tried to
check his website to see if his tour was going to take him anywhere near
where I am, but I need better software.  I'll wait and check it from a
public computer ;)
Sounds like the band is going through some changes.
My dad doesn't like the new caedmons album as well as the others.  I
have not yet heard it, but I will definately have to try to get my hands
on a copy.
Thanks for the scoop!

np: Pedro the Lion -- It's Hard to Find a Friend