Re: derek webb

Bethany Keeley wrote:
> Derek's songs are always our favorites.  Have
> you heard anything about the possibility of
> him leaving the band or making a solo album?

solo album, most likely.  leaving the band, i
doubt it.  i bet it's likely that he'll do both,
at least for a little bit.

he has moved out of Houston to the lovely city
of Nashville, so that sort of hurts the band vibe,
but i bet they understand.  he moved to be with
his formerly future wife (ie- current wife).

as for the latest Caedmon's Call CD... Derek
sings mainly on some songs that his wife (Sandra
McCracken) wrote...

Dan

np: radiohead - ultimate bsides #3