Re: The BORG view of H.G.

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:
> --- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca> wrote:

> > Didn't _Boogie Nights_ teach you anything?  Porn stars ain't hookers!
>
> Right.  They aren't paid to have sex.

They have sex with fellow professionals, the way that actors kiss other
actors -- they don't just have sex with *anyone* who pays them.  :)

Besides, the line between "actor" and "porn star" may be blurring these
days.  Several arguably mainstream European films have made use of
hardcore footage, and now even reputable English actors like Kerry Fox
(_Shallow Grave_) and Mark Rylance (_Angels and Insects_, the artistic
director of Shakespeare's Globe playhouse) are getting in on the act,
albeit under a French director, in a movie called _Intimacy_.