old laying around swag

Title: old laying around swag

Yeah put it all out on ebay.  Oh wait will we all be bidding against one another?

I really like all the old, unusual hard to find stuff.  I think I've got about all that I know of though, the little box of cards from Eve, the little brown ribbon tied Patience stuff, Serpents and Gloves,......But I'm always looking for the unusual.  Actually I hit ebay every day at work and Over The Rhine is one of the four searches that I make daily.

Let the bidding frenzy begin!