Re: OTR movie ideas

--- JudahM at aol_com wrote:
> So...I think this is a really cool idea.  since OTR has
> such great song titles is create a plot...and within the
> dialogue, the different characters would incorporate the
> song titles or really good lyrics from each song into what

> they're saying.  If this were to work out, some lyrics
> that would be a must are:  "I have five senses, I need
> thousands more." This is just developing... so I'll
> contribute more as it comes to me, if it's not stupid
> and/or unoriginal.  thanks for reading.

There was a movie about the Beatles, I think it was the one
that was about the relationship between John Lennon and
Stuart Sutcliffe, used many lines from Beatles' songs as
part of the film's dialog. And an episode of the Power Puff
Girls chronicles the rise and fall of the villain super
group the Beat-Alls as well as containing many reference
points to the fab four.

I've developed film treatments and have started work on two
screenplays based on a couple of my favorite albums: Adam
Again's *Homeboys* and the Aunt Bettys' self-titled cd. both
have a compelling narative and richly nuanced characters to
embellish upon.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Lady Liberty is laid to rest. 'Give me liberty, or give me death.' Her dream died with her last request. She didn't expect bombs over Broadway." – Squad Five-0