Re: Films for OTR - a brainstorm proposal

I would perhaps center a film around "Mary's Walz".  That song has always been
pretty fascinating to me.  And I think I would use a contrast of color to
black-and-white somewhere in it also.  Let it have an antiquey feel.
This probably makes very little sense.  That's okay.
Bethany
np: Sarah Masen, The Dream Life of Angels