Mazzy Star

Hey, hey!

Anyone remember the band Mazzy Star from the mid-'90s?  I have the three
discs they released, and would sort of categorize them into the same style of
music as OtR.  I hear Hope Sandoval (lead singer) has branched out on her own
as of late.

As for Sigur Ros, fuesi volku quar, biji midar dua saz!!

Kelvin, congrats on the new wheels.

Tab, I, too, can't wait for the NYC show to be rescheduled. Probably won't be
for quite some time, considering the European Tour.  Bummer. I'm patient,
though.

-G

np: (God, I buy too many CDs!)  Ben Folds--Rockin' the Burbs  (it's good fun)