RE: Re The BORG view of sexuality

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Chris Hahn wrote:
> I agree that much of what you see is shown in that fashion, most likely
> for the benifit of the viewers (and at the same time being that
> analytical about it, kinda takes away from the movie experience) . . .

It does indeed.  But it's kinda difficult to see a movie repeatedly
without getting at least a wee bit analytical.  :)

> . . . but, is it so impossible for him to have some sort of muscle
> structure even though he had been in that solution?

Probably not impossible, but is it plausible?

> if i remember, some quadrapalegics (sp?) use those electric shock pads
> to rebuild muscle, even though they can't do it themselves.

But why would "the matrix" want to (re)build Neo's muscles?

> heck, even Morpheus and friends were able to rebuild his muscle
> structure, i'm guessing via something similar.

Right, but that would suggest to me that his muscles needed (re)building
to begin with, when they found him.

Hmmm, when Neo says it's too bright on the Nebuchadnezzar, and Morpheus
says it's because he's never used his eyes before, how bright *was* it in
there?  How did it compare to the lighting around the battery towers?