RE: Re The BORG view of sexuality

far be it for me to challange you on this one Peter(I have read your Matrix
debates online  :-) )

I agree that much of what you see is shown in that fashion, most likely for
the benifit of the viewers (and at the same time being that analytical about
it,  kinda takes away from the movie experience) but, is it so impossible
for him to have some sort of muscle structure even though he had been in
that solution? if i remember, some quadrapalegics (sp?) use those electric
shock pads to rebuild muscle, even though they can't do it themselves. heck,
even Morpheus and friends were able to rebuild his muscle structure, i'm
guessing via something similar.

Of course, there can be holes anywhere that we can simply fill with the word
"science fiction", but then again we're looking at this futuristic scene
from a 2001 view, we're trying to pick it apart based on what we know about
science today (of which i hardly know anything. bleah. ).

I think it would be fascinating though, to really scrutinize the movie and
try to pick apart it's inconsitancies.

::chris::