Re: The BORG view of Keanu

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

 Keanu is one of the most stiff 'actors'
> (<- used very
> loosely ) ever,

I think this is where I step in and offer my opinion
that Keanu has had moments of real talent.  I submit
'My Own Private Idaho' and 'Parenthood'.  I think he's
wasted a lot and unfortunately lets himself wallow in
the muddy quagmire of no-talentness that people have
ascribed to him.

> (congrats on the vroom vroom mobile kelvin)

Vielen Dank!

=====
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
                 --Albus Dumbledore