Re: The BORG view of sexuality

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com> wrote:

> matrix is the only keanu reeves film i can
> watch without extreme indignation, i was so pleased he
> had redeemed himself w/ regards to acting.  i can't
> wait to see the sequel, but at the same time am a bit
> apprehensive...

We came out of the theater from Matrix and my friend says, w/ a look
of disbelief, "wow, keanu was actually really good."  I un-diluded
her by saying, "he didn't have to act, barely had to show obvious
emotion, of course he did good."  The one scene that always gets me,
Morpheous is explaining the Matrix to him and its all white, outside
of the end chair and old tv and lil' keanu freaks in **panic &
desperation**, "get me out of here!" (I forget his exact words).
That one scene is the only time I went "pffft.." and giggled at his
*talent*.  Keanu is one of the most stiff 'actors' (<- used very
loosely ) ever, but!, I also think thats why he did do so well,
everyone was so maintained, in control for the most part.  Even while
fighting they were stone faced.  Good stuff man, love that movie, no
complaints whatsoever.  Just, adding some cents in.

> she could sing, but she AND keanu in a movie, may be
pushing it...

I just giggled again. ;)

--- Black Draver wrote:
> but with sequels, you pays your money, you takes your chances.

Sequels that rocked (in michelle-land):

Godfather II (thats a given I think)
Empire Strikes Back
Aliens
Terminator II

I'm thinking of these so spur of the moment its all I can come up
with right now, anybody have any other doozy of a sequel suggestions
I'm missing?

michelle

(congrats on the vroom vroom mobile kelvin)