Re: The BORG view of sexuality

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, the Wachowskis supposedly had a trilogy in
> mind
> before they made the first film

I read where they were shooting the 2nd and 3rd installments as one
long film, to be edited and cut to two films after filming.

Aaliyah was also supposed to be Akasha in Queen of the Damned.
*Physically* she would've fit that character well.  I'm not gonna
touch on her acting, Leisel hinted at it rather well already.  ;)
I'm not too proud to admit I'm curious to see who will replace that
role.  No matter how much Hollywood spruce they soak those books in,
I'm still gonna watch because I simply can't not.  I'm sure I just
typed a grammatical error, but heck, the meaning came out.

Aloooooooha!
michelle