Re: Re The BORG view of sexuality

--- Troy M Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
> silly girl - he never actually kung-fu fought with
> his body - only in
> his mind, or in "the matrix".  plus, they had that
> whole scene with all
> the pokers and stuff in him where Morhpeus said they
> were rebuilding his
> atrophied muslces.

OH.  silly i stand. i had forgotten about that scene,
time to watch the movie again.  of course that still
doesn't explain how he could blink before the scene,
but alas i'll let that one go...

> _aaron sprinkle_

i think we may have had this thread already, but is
that really his last name?  granted this is coming
from one with the last name 'tarquini' (i have been
told 'good god woman, marry a smith') but i would
change my last name were it sprinkle, couldn't handle
that -- same with the dick & butt i knew in college,
how did these people make it through gradeschool?  was
there therapy involved?

feeling a bit cheeky,

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn