Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #814

<<Bethany and Elvis>>
...I knew pre-coffee was risky-I meant four before Juliet Letters-being in
order "King of America", "Blood and Chocolate", "Spike", and "Mighty Like A
Rose"
from Spike esp. God's Comic and from Blood and Choc. esp. I Want You----like
I said-set aside the relationship angst (there was a lot of it for all band
members during those years) and focus on the beauty of the stillness and the
genius of melody! King of America is strange because of the arranging--T
Bone Burnett I think was helping produce but I love it's raw weirdness. :)
cd-Richard Ashcroft and Marillion.Com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream!"