Re: sigur ros

clockwork orange doesn't really have made-up words, as such... they're just
kind of bastardized versions of russian words. for example, in the book when
alex says 'horrorshow' it comes from the russian word loosely pronounced
'harashow' which means good.

speaking of made up words, didn't the cocteau twins do that on occasion too?

good day,
eric.

np: hank dogs | bareback  <-- whoever it was that mentioned them, thanks!