Haunted (was Poe & Jonatha)

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> I just downloaded "Haunted." Does anyone have the
> lyrics for this?
>
> Man-- I have to read this song. I know I'm missing a
> lot. It's...wow. It
> scares me. It's beautiful. It scares me.

it looks like someone got the lyrics for you already,
but i still have to concur with the emotion this song
invokes/evokes -- i was working on a poem recently,
rolling the lines back and forth in my mouth while
driving, poe in the cd player and the following tidbit
is what emerged, inspired by the long note she holds
(i will always need you, i will always love you and i
will always miss you -- oh chills just thinking about
it) :

you rolled over into me, gently nudging
to leave me with half slits of consciousness
when i had wanted to open my mouth and sustain you as
a long note.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn