Re: Poe and Jonatha

>rinda wrote:
>
> > I'm a huge Jonatha fan, but I've never heard any of her stuff with The
>Story.
> >   I take it the CDs are worth searching out?

I've a copy of "Grace in Gravity" that I barely ever listen to because I
hate, hate, HATE folky records with cheesy synthesizers in them, no matter
how good the songwritnig is.  In fact, the act that good soungs were allowed
to be mutilitated in this way makes it even harder to take.

How about "post Story" Cds?  (I have one, "Plumb", I think, which is quite
good.)  Kimbal's "Veering from the Wave"?  The new Jonatha DVD?

Matt