Hi Jessyka with a yk!

Hey! That's really cool that Linford distinguished
which Jess you were from the list by the spelling of
your name.  Pretty neat!  I guess K & L read on here
fairly often if he took note that there were two of
us.

Are you going to the Taft show? I'd like to put more
faces to names. I've met a couple people on the list
at Bogarts pre-show gathering. (HI BRUCE, DAN,
MARGARITA, JOSHUA, AND GANG!) I have to admit, it was
strange meeting people over the internet. I've heard
such nightmare stories in the past. However, I can
honestly say that there's no group of people like the
OTR listee family.  Everyone I've met seems so nice
and unique. The first connection I'd made to the group
was at last year's Taft show.  I'd just gotten a
computer a month before and had only lurked on the
digest.  During intermission, I saw a guy walking
around in a kilt and the name "Bink" popped into my
brain.  It was like having a secret decoding ring.
(Later, someone informed me that their were two guys
who dressed that way.) After that, I started posting
and the rest is history.

Anyways, just wanted to say "hi". :-D

~~ Jessica