Re: here's a question- (otr content!)

as the other Kevin said there were quite a few in the 70's and 80's.

Speaking of concept albums from the 80's--Pink World by Planet P Project.  My husband and I bought it one night, popped it in on our way home and ended up driving through two entire listens.  We started in Virginia and ended up in West Virginia.  We were big Tony Carey fans and it was a great night for a drive. :)

We lost that cassette and I haven't been able to find the CD.  You  guys have me thinking of looking into ebay.

Which reminds me...  I wanted to ask about some of the past Otr CDs.  I missed the conversation about missing artwork.  Would someone mind dropping me a line and filling me in?  Thanks.

Rinda