Re: here's a question- (otr content!)

--- Ron Brickley <ron.brickley at sdrc_com> wrote:
> I'll agree with Liesel that "Haunted" is quite
> excellent.
> Her brother also has a book, "House of Leaves",
> along
> the same lines and I think she references it on the
> album.

her brother actually reads a section of his book on a
remix version of 'hey pretty', that was the song that
convinced me to buy the album in the first place -- it
has such an (excuse the lingo) energy to it --
all holloween, but then there is a very sexual edge to
it as well, not quite out of place but rather like
someone just uncomfortable enough with themselves to
shout 'here i am, look at me'.

regards,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn