Re: here's a question- (otr content!)

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> this reminds me of poe's album 'haunted,' i think is
> the title.  it's
> concerning the death of her father, and the entire
> album utilizes old home
> recordings of his voice- with the family, and giving
> lectures to a class.
> very interesting.

this is a great album, i had no idea about the history
behind it -- i had wondered though.  there are clips
in it that literally make my skin crawl, but 'wild'
and 'not a virgin' (not to be confused with madonna's
'like a virgin'-- what a ridiculous song) are such
fantastic tracks i accept being momentarily creeped
out.

regards,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn