Wacky today???

"and is it just me, or is the list wacky again today?  i'm
used to about fifty messages in the morning, not three."

My theory on this is people/listees are either A) catching up on all the
work that they have not accomplished because of writing/reading
dissertations posted here, or B)That everyone that normally posts are at
their physical therapy sessions for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome caused by
posting over the past few weeks.

Just the conspiracy theorist coming out in me. ;)

Barry

NP Train-- Drops of Jupiter