new music?

hi kids!  happy tuesday!

so, i was at this house today, as one of my kids' parents wanted to cook me
dinner for baby-sitting their child this upcoming friday.  as i was sitting
in their living room, watching sarah play with her toys, waiting for her to
show me her newest cooking contraption or whatever...some pretty music came
on the stereo.  flipping through the cds by the stereo, and talking to chris
and roberta, i found two new artists that they highly recommend.

darden smith and kev mo...anyone heard of them?

thanks in advance.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka