A Warm Fuzzy For You

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not the devil. So be still...
This is an attempt to make you feel warm and fuzzy.

I recently bought The Beach Boys - Hawthorne CA. 2-CD set with nothing
but rarities.
	If you know anything about Brian Wilson and the influence he has
on the song writing and overall "good vibrations" of the songs, you know
this man is full of love, gentleness and he just has to give it away.

Here's a vocal snipit between takes of "You're With Me Tonight". I
thought I'd pass along to warm all of your hearts.

Beach Boys:"On and on she go dom bee doom ba. On and on she go don bee
doom ba," (interruption)

Brian: "Hey ! Now wait a minute I got an idea! (whisper) If you sing that
with a smile, I swear to God..."

Beach boys: "What's that?" "Ok, you're right." (nervous laughs)

Brian: " You won't believe it you guys."

Beach Boys: "Alright"(chuckles)

Brian: (Laughing) "You wait and see what happens. I swear to God. One -
Two - Three."

Of course it's better to hear their voices, but you get the idea.

- WS