grasping to find OTR content (77s)

We saw a totally amazing 77s show last night.  Mike Roe was on top of his game.  I was surprised that there were so few people there and a lot didn't even seem to be passionate 77s fans.  The evening was totally dominated by Mike's guitar work.  They are going to be out and about for the next couple of months.  Try to catch them if you can.

www.77s.com

They closed with Nobody's Fault But Mine and all I could think was Jimmy Page, eat your heart out.

OTR content - they played at Schubas in Chicago, where we have seen OTR about 10 times.  Does that work?

One other thing, it is just too bad the Taft show is on a Friday....with work and the drive, it just may not happen this year.