Cd questions

Ok, coupla questions re: new music from OtR listees' conversations:

-does anyone know the name (if one exists) of oneor more of Kim Taylor's
cds? Y'all have been talking her up so much that I want to listen! (since I
couldn't get to the concnerts this weekend)

-what's the name of the new Cowboy Junkies cd?

( I know, I could probably find these things out online, but I'm not so good
at searching, and I know the info exists here!)

Thanks!

peace,
~tab

"And my answer to the years of strife
Is the way I choose to live my life" ~Over the Rhine, "Moth"