I implore you!

Please, please, please...
All you kind, rational, loving, intelligent, artistic,
beautiful listees...
When you read these posts (if you read these posts)
from our friend W.S., please understand that he DOES
NOT speak for Christianity, Republicans, conservatism,
or anyone else other than himself.  As a conservative,
Republican, Christian type person I would like to
distance myself from him as far as frikkin possible.
I don't think like him and none of my conservative,
Republican, Christian friends or family members think
like him.

W.S. - Please stop.  You're getting nowhere.

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."