Re: FW: Newbie with a question...

In a message dated 10/14/01 9:42:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
khoffman at woh_rr.com writes:

<<< I own and love every OTR CD, but my favorite is Patience, because it was
the
 first one I ever bought, and made the biggest impact.>>>

I still don't own Patience. I hate to pay full price but be minus the
artwork.
 The question I would like to ask...

<<<< Personally, my favorite artist in the "opposite" category is Alice
Cooper.>>>

Some friend of mine from Atlanta saw Alice in concert this weekend on a fluke
and were blown away. They are now new fans.

<<<Just curious what all of you had on your lists that would sound strange
next
to OTR?>>>

How about TOOL, NIN and Common Children?

Rose