Re: jury duty

In a message dated 10/12/2001 7:17:52 AM Central Daylight Time, lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

as in 'swingers' the movie?  i adore that movie i
can't believe i didn't pick up the reference, though i
tend to dwell on the bunny / claw scene as my
favorite.

or are we talking actual swinging?

oooo, you naughty girl; such nasty thoughts.  Yes, the movie.  THE reason my buddies and I visited Vegas and fell in love with the city.  Miss it LOTS.  It's definitely my fav; though it's hard to narrow it down, my list is growing.

Mike