RE: New music

i have thier CD on mp3, i could prolly send it to you on AIM or somthing. You might try Morpheus (www.musiccity.com)

::chris::

-----Original Message-----
From: OncleBoo at aol_com [mailto:OncleBoo at aol_com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:48 AM
To: chris at fumblefactory_com; Kendrickjd at aol_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: New music

Mr. Hahn writes:

Oh my WORD!! I don't ANYONE else that's heard Hank Dogs! wow. they SO would
go great with OtR. If you haven't picked up Bareback, you should:

Anyone know where I can get MP3s or such of theirs?  Amazon recommended them to me some time back, but I was never able to find anything on Napster back then, not that I ever used Napster or anything...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl