Re: New Music via OtR

Melanie in LA writes:

yeah, i'd have to agree with the coldplay submission.  of course, now i hear
them every time i go to the pub...  not that i'm complaining...

You've found a good pub around these parts?  Fill me in, por favor.  I know of one or two decent ones, but it never hurts to learn of another.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl