Re: RE: JOB update

On 10/12/01 11:00 AM, quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at
shadow at teuton_org:

>On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) wrote:
>
>> Rhys... Congrats on the job! That's good news.
>
>thanks (:
>
>> However, don't feel like part of the "in-crowd". You're not part of
>> the "in-crowd". I know. I am part of the "in-crowd", and you're never
>> at the meetings.
>
>yea, yea. note i said 'feel' in other words, i know.

Don't take Drew seriously. He's just ticked off cos he didn't get the
last memo. Or the invite to the in-crowd picnic.

>and i've never had the nerve to say hi to you guys, so it was nice to
>'feel' like i belonged. that is all.

Well, for heaven's sake-- come to the Taft show! I'll buy you a steamed
milk. Bru-say will now explain the joke.