Re: oscillating my arms wildly

thurman lurker wrote:

> i'll be the red headed bearded guy wearing a U2
>  t-shirt.  hoping to see some of the kent listies
>  around.

and a pittsburgh listie!  i'll be there!  i'm important!

funny that my advisor tells me i have issues with always having to be the
center of attention.  i have no idea what she's speaking of!  lol

anyway, for those of you who will be there and don't know me, i'll be the
girl with LONG blondish hair...and sandals...i always wear sandals.  don't
know what i'm wearing yet, but i'll probably be attached to jeff and becca,
the prettiest people in the room!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka