Billy Bragg (no OtR)

Hey-- can you suggest a good "starter" Billy Bragg album? I'm interested
in Mr. Bragg b/c I liked what I heard on "Mermaid Avenue," and I want to
know more about him. BUt I don't know which album(s) of his are the best
for newcomers to his music.

-John

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important

  -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on
WTC"