Re: Would it make a difference...

Bruce writes:

I was intending on joining y'all this weekend for some OtR in concert, but
will now be taking six flights basically taking me to LA, Denver then home
again.  Ever the optimist.  If y'all are in those areas, email me.

I do believe that I'm, more or less, in one of those areas.  That is, of course, unless by "LA" you meant Louisiana rather than Los Angeles.  Would enjoy hanging with you again if you're making your way back out here.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl