Re: Claire Holley

Hey... Claire Holley! I love her. I used to to live in North Carolina
when she did. I would go see her often in little dimly-lit bars. I
prefer her first album, "Night Air," to any of her others.

-John

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important

  -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on
WTC"